Making working out easier and never miss a workout again with these fitness hacks! From time of day to organization tips, we have you covered.
Working out isn’t always fun. We definitely don’t always want to do it and sometimes (oops) we skip it! It’s easy to find excuses not to workout, but with these six fitness hacks you can kiss your excuses goodbye!
After all, they are just excuses..
1.Make It Short and Sweet-You don’t need to spend an hour in the gym to get a good workout. All you need is 20-30 minutes and a “Get it done” attitude! HIIT it hard, and then you’re done!
2. Workout in the morning. If you dread working out or seem to skip it because you get too busy, get it over with first thing in the morning instead of trying to pack it into a busy day!
3. Challenge Yourself. I’m pretty competitive, even with myself. So if I challenge myself to do something I am way more likely to actually do it. Make a bet with yourself that you can’t get a workout in 5 times a week, and reward yourself when you win!
4. Find something You Love: If you do something active that you love to do, then it won’t feel like a chore.You won’t need a fitness hack to get it done!
5. Mini Sessions: Work in mini exercise breaks throughout the day. Stand up and do 10 squats, take the stairs to 25 crunches every hour. Before you know it you will have a whole day of fitness behind you!
6. Stay Packed-Keep a gym bag in your car so you can workout on the go and never have to say, “Oh I can’t workout today, I forgot my gym bag at home!” Be ready whenever the feeling hits!
Stay on track with these fitness hacks and you will never miss a workout again! If you liked this article, check out Do You Know Your Protein Needs?
About Samantha Diane:
Samantha Diane is a certified personal trainer and health and wellness coach who aims to help people live healthier, happier lives through coaching, training and writing. She creates both in person and online fitness, motivation and accountability programs that help people become the best version of themselves.